The Great Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Escape

A forum about GFX, Internet, programing and beyond.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  RulesRules  GFX TeamGFX Team  

The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telonicus Septimius
New User
New User

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-13

The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC]   The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Many forest legends tell of a collection of volumes called the Books of Fate. They say that the one that holds all shall be the master of life itself. Thus, many have looked for them in various places, and all have either returned to the dust with one, or none, and for all but two, all have been given the latter option. From the decipherable writing in the books, there seems to be ten of such books, named as such:

Isidar - Book of Engulfing Conflagarations

Periditos - Book of Nereidic Blizzards

Tarkaroth - Book of Titanic Fissures

Mein'War - Book of Cyclonic Tempests

Finalicos - Book of Emptiness

Ygarinos - Book of Life-Giving Warmths

Fyarin - Book of Refreshing Springs

Listicol - Book of Joyful Harvests

Osilon - Book of Heavenly Delights

Gymarilia - Book of Uncorrupted Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------

In each of these books lie ancient magicks, and in the wrong hands, could be used to destroy the world. As such, the Great-Spawn of Nature and the Children of Spring ferry the first two books, which have already been found, to each other, but as the other humans slowly cut down the forests and erect cities, the two groups' secret may be found.

Human: A normal human. Has all-around decent stats, unless you specialize in one group:

Great-Spawn of Nature--
Knows earth magic. Defense is strong, but attack is rather weak. Good magical defense, however.

Children of Spring--
Knows earth and water magic. Uses magic attacks, but has low defense. Good magical defense, however.

Book-Seeker--
Can choose to know two kinds of magic. All-around good stats, but terrible magical defense.

Eldicarzan: A very athletic race. Has great attack and defense, but knows no magic, and can't defend from magic for the life of the Eld.

Izziral: A magic-based race. Has terrible defense, but uses magic atacks, and knows all schools of magic. Almost complete magic damage mitigation.

Animacor: A shape-shifter. Can shapeshift into two chosen animals, but has below-average stats unless in either animal. You make the call on the stats while in animal form, but BE REASONABLE. Magic defense is similar to the Children of Spring, and you can't use magic.

Mezzi-Warzan: A very... odd race. Terribad stats all-around, but gives off a VERY NICE aura that sends either attack, defense, magical defense, or magical attacks off the chart for everyone close to the Mezzi-Warzan (excluding enemies and the Mezzi itself.)

Telicos: A bard-type race. You can make almost anything happen with your music, but rein in the WTFPWNZORZ effects, and please, allow yourself to fail at singing every so often, or else you'd be overpowered.

Okay, here's the character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Specialization (If you're going to be a spellcaster human.):
Age:(Most races age similarly to humans, except Izziral and Telicos. Telicos pretty much won't die by old age, and Izziral live to about five-hundred years, four-hundred and fifty being considered rather elderly.)
Animal A (If you're an Animacor):
Animal B (If you're an Animacor):
Appearance: (Description only!
Back to top Go down
Caelmot
Junior User
Junior User
Caelmot

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-20

The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC]   The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Holy cow, that was very intricate...
And I fear, too much so for myself...
Back to top Go down

The Books of Fate: Volume I [OOC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Great Escape :: Stories and Tales :: Role Playing-
Jump to: